- Everything You need to get started.
- Coffee+ Maker- I’m using a Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine by De’Longhi, Black and their special edition capsules —> Nespresso Arabica Harrar & Robusta Uganda (1 sleeve each) Total 2 sleeves. I prefer a darker roast for my latte, but any of their capsules will work fine.
- Choice of Milk- I prefer 2% in my lattes, but any milk or milk alternatives works well.
- Caramel Sryrup- I’m using Torani Classic Caramel Syrup, 25.4 Ounce, which is only around $7 for a huge bottle at the store or $11 if you order from Amazon.
- Milk Frother (optional)
2. Ice in da glass
3. Coffee in da cup (one capsule)
4. Add Milk, leave an inch or two for froth
5. Add as much caramel as your heart can handle
6. Make Froth
Add an inch or two of milk and a little bit of caramel to your frother and then pump until fluffy.
7. Enjoy your drink!